- Families must reside in Wayne County.
- Families with an open DHS Children’s Protective Service case (category I, II and III).
- Families with one or more children in out-of-home placement.
- Families open to prevention services with DHS local office exception.
- DHS adoptive families for whom a need for post adoptive services has been identified.
- Families whose case was closed within the past 18 months.
- Families who have had 3 or more rejected CPS complaints.
Please contact Kristy Rohn at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the Parent Aide Maintenance Program in Wayne County and the referral process.