How You Can Help:
Family Care Network looks to the community to help with costs not covered by state and local contracts.
Your contributions help:
- Provide treatment to children who have been abused and neglected.
- Teach parenting skills to young parents.
- Promote abstinence from dangerous, unhealthy behaviors.
- Provide cleaning supplies, toiletries, diapers and car seats to young families.
Make an annual gift. Monetary gifts can be mailed to Family Care Network at:
Family Care Network, Inc.
13967 Farmington Road
Livonia, Michigan 48154-5403
Our staff can help. We can work with you and your financial advisor to set up a bequest or other planned gift that meets your giving goals and financial situation.
Donate items of need: There are many items that Family Care Network needs throughout the year to help our programs serve children, adults and families in care. The following are examples of items that can be of use to our programs:
- Cleaning Supplies.
- Infant and Toddler Supplies including child care seats, diapers.
- Back to school packs including pencils, pens and papers (August).
- Thanksgiving baskets: Non perishable food items (November).
- Children’s Toys (December).
Contact our office at 734-266-1421 for our current needs.