We expect our current and future employees to adhere to these Workplace Principles. Click here for our current Available Positions. Family Care Network, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We keep applications on file for 30 days, please reapply if you would still like to be considered for employment after that time.
- HR views the resume and compares the applicant’s skill sets against current open positions.
- Phone screenings are given only to those candidates who are qualified for a position.
- A face-to-face interview is conducted by the HR Department and, if necessary, appropriate testing is administered at this time.
- A select group of candidates will meet with the Section Managers.
- Additional interviews will be set up with a member of the Executive Team.
- Final assessments are made.
- An offer is made to the best-qualified candidate.
Note: Steps in this process may vary according to position.
The benefits offered by Family Care Network, Inc. are comprehensive and flexible. Our goal is to provide you and your family with the valuable resources you need to protect and enhance your financial security and to balance the priorities of work and personal life. This is a summary of our key benefits, we offer numerous other benefits that will further enhance the quality of your work life. As a member of the Family Care Network team, you will be eligible for these competitive benefits.
- Medical insurance: Health Alliance Plan – HMO.
- Dental Insurance: MetLife.
- 410k Plan.
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance.
- Good Attendance Awards.
- Holidays: 9 Paid.
- Incentives for Successful Employee Referrals
- Other Benefits: Flexible work schedule, Wellness Educational Program and Activities, Business Casual Dress Code.